Saturday, June 30, 2012

Magic Numbers

Yesterday, my friend Sean told me his lucky number was 14.

"That's interesting you mentioned that," I said, "because mine is 41."

I always look at the clock at 41 after the hour...
and I seem to catch it on signs, or just in random places that i glance, and he says he does the same with 14.

Later that day, while addressing an envelope to a friend, i looked down at what I'd just written and realized my friend's house number was 4114.  Hmmmm.

Then, after 7 months of no comments on my Youtube version of #41, i received an email that afternoon with a new comment for that particular song.

Also, while sitting down to my computer in that same hour, i looked up and realized i had 1411 unread emails in my inboxes ~ i have 3 combined (and yes, i need to clean them out! :)

Then, while sharing these synchronicities with another friend, she told me she used to have an email address of:  all4114all@...com.  Huh.

And finally, my friend said that on that same evening while out on a boat, he saw another boat pass by with with a big 41 on it.

So....what does it all mean?

Who knows...?!!

I do know that I will make myself crazy if I try and figure it out in my head. 

But I certainly know how it feels ~ and it feels like magic.  And it feels like i'm on the right path. And it feels like numbers are a confirmation, or a sign to say ~ wake up! We are all connected, and we are most definitely guided, if we pay attention.

So i wanted to commemorate that magic with a photo i took yesterday and make it look like how i felt ~ all warm and colorful and connected to the heavens. I wanted to create something as a reminder of that feeling.

And well...that is what we do when we get inspired...create! We touch something so powerful, we must share it, because that sweet sip of the divine needs to be expressed and...will maybe even inspire others.

And I didn't realize til just now, but it looks like there's a heart in the sky.  Perhaps its the universe's way of saying, I love you, thank you for paying attention! You are magic.

So, what's your magic number!? Have you seen it today?? Has it reminded you that you are watched over and guided by a magic hand?  Is it telling you to wake up and look at what's right in front of your eyes?

HA! at this moment of completion, i look up and it's 12:14.
 Ok, i'm done.



3 comments:

  1. I love uncanny coincidences like this and also take them as signs to something more. I have a really good one to share with you next time I see you :) Just remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped in to say your music made my night. Just can't stop listening to, seamless repeat. Thank you for that!
    Btw, in Japanese 4 means death, that's why they avoid saying this hieroglyph in a Chinese manner (shi). But I do like that number, always pass through the subway tourniquet under 4. In your case with 41 - 1 looks like hope, like yeah, I know we'll all die some day, but hey, it's a wonderful life. Memento mori helps to love the life even more. :)

    Love from Russia, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete