Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Not about Doing Anything.

Just to be clear...

Make Your Life Come True is not about DOING Anything.

Actually, it's about a new paradigm.

It's about the paradigm where the Making has nothing to do with the Doing.

The Making is the BEING.

It's the Intention that is created deep within you to be YOU, whatever that means, for you.

We are ALL SO UNIQUE! And while yes, we are all ONE and made up of the same stuff, I believe we are also SO complex, and thus each intricately designed to live out our own unique purpose.

I celebrate that.

For me, the making my life come true, is about surrendering to my higher power, surrendering to love, surrendering to my own personal truth. THAT is what "makes" my life come true.

Not...pounding the pavement to make things happen externally. Though, that could be the way for some, and has definitely been the case for me in the past, and that's ok.

Not...forcing my will upon a situation to ensure I've done everything my mind has conjured up to make it happen. Though, again, great for some people, just not for me!

These are just some of distinctions I have made for myself.

What are your operating mechanisms?
How do you listen?
To what do you surrender?
Do you allow yourself to stop DOING and just BE, if only for 5 minutes a day?

It's in these answers that a shift in perspective can occur, where your consciousness can expand beyond your own existing and conditioned walls...further than you ever thought you could go.

yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment